CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter has been sooo long it seems, I just need some SUNSHINE!
I love the In-Colors...especially Crushed Curry!
It's so close to sunshine that I just had to do an entire card using elements of it.

Cardstock: Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Razzelberry Lemonade DSP,
crushed curry polka-dot ribbon, 1 3/4 circle punch, scallop circle from the Stampin'Up! Pennant die. Whimsical Words stamp set which is a
Sale-a-Bration set you can get FREE with a $50 order.

To check out the Sale-a-Bration catalog click here

4 comments:

  1. Great Job Pixie! I love the Razzleberry DSP. Also I like the texture with So Safron paper. It is the brightness we need in the middle of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Pixie! The textured dots on the cardstock are really cute with the polka dot ribbon. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete